Welcome!

Welcome to the Sucidal Robot, a gaming review blog that reviews all those games out there old and new!

Friday 20 August 2010

Holidays!!

Well I'm going to devon for a whole week. So I have some annoucments.

red blood web as been put on hold. The story isn't panning out well.

May have a week till college starts when I get back. luckily when it does start I'll only have 2 days left till spidey shattered dimensions.

I am hopefully going to pre order reach's collecters edition. :)

And thats it. I also hopefully want to do a halo sketch. Any one who wants a part just ask. Leave it in the comment section below. you may get paid. Mabye

So when I get back i'll leave some tibits. and hope forbidden planet have gotten off there lazy butts and mailed my parcel.
I ordered it on thursday last week I think. lazy gits.
well see yah guys.




ps avatar might have new look. mabye more haloy than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment