Welcome!

Welcome to the Sucidal Robot, a gaming review blog that reviews all those games out there old and new!

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Don't make a promise you can't keep

Beebox said Spidey would come out on Tuesday the 7Th of September.
It is actually the 9Th.
You jerks.

so I thought what over promises have never been actually answered?
Duke Nukem. Obama. The war will end. etc etc.

So why can't we hold up promises?

Sometimes, the promises are to big that you realize it will be impossible to fulfill them.
Sometimes it is because you never meant to fulfill them in the first place.
Sometimes you D- I mean mess around with your promise that you end up failing the person(s).

why can't we stop? well it is human nature. You forget sometimes.

but it could be you just want power. Obama knew he couldn't fulfill some of his promises. So he lied a bit.

In Fable III you become the king halfway through but to become king you must have followers. And like the politicians you will make some bad promises and some good promises. And you can't fulfill them all. You become hated. But you had good intentions.

I've veered of course here but now I might forgive beebox. Perhaps they just didn't have the time to release the game world wide on the same day.
And the guys working on Duke Nukem wanted you to have a perfect game.

See I guess that you should be careful with promises. Make small ones. Not big ones.

So I forgive you beebox. The game had better be good though. I will have a fit if I have to play another bad spidey game.

No comments:

Post a Comment