Welcome!

Welcome to the Sucidal Robot, a gaming review blog that reviews all those games out there old and new!

Thursday 9 December 2010

Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money

Okay I know it's been ages since I made a post. College got in the way, plus I was feeling pretty sick. And with college on the way I might be a while till I review something new.

But. I have some good news Fallout fans! The new DLC named, "Dead Money", will be out on December the 21st for 800 microsoft points. Of course it's an xbox exclusive and sadly it won't be coming to the pc or ps3. Yet. There is a rumor going round that it might come around at some point for other consoles.
So get ready for Christmas full of nuclear radiation.

Also, I am hoping to get black ops soon. I only got the full details last week and now I'm hooked on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment