Welcome!

Welcome to the Sucidal Robot, a gaming review blog that reviews all those games out there old and new!

Monday 28 March 2011

New rules

Hey guys and gals and other creatures out there! how are you all doing? I know it's been ages but college work kept me bogged down. Luckily I'm temporarily free so I should be able to get a few new reviews in. I've had to change the the review scores a bit so that everything can be slightly easier to read. so right now I am changing all review scores to have a maximum score of 5. Diamond will be awarded to a game that scores mostly 5. Gold will be awarded to a game that scores mostly 4. Silver to a game that scores 3. Bronze for 2. 1 for rusted. Also get ready for my crysis 2 review! just got to study the multiplayer in a bit more depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment